Putting CTD's "Adrenal Reset" to the test

After months of taking pre-work outs on and off the began to be less effective.  I would not get the same kind of energy, pumps, and general stimulation from them anymore.  So after my last cycle of JetFuse pre-work out i decided to not only take a break but also try CTD's Adrenal Reset that is suppose to help with this problem.

2 weeks after I stopped taking pre-work outs and started to strictly follow the dosing instructions of Adrenal Reset I figured i would give a pre-workout a try to see how they effect me after only 2 weeks of Adrenal.  This is not recommended but I wanted to know if it was anything any kind of minor effect.

As a control I tried a new pre-workout drink called Maximize Intense by iForce.  I took a tolerance test dose before starting the Adrenal and the stuff really didn't have any noticeable effect on me.  Then I took Adrenal for 2 weeks with out any pre-workout drinks and continued my normal diet and fitness routines.  After the 2 weeks had passed I tested the pre-workout and Adrenals effect.

Wow, the pre-workout drink that had little effect hit me hard with the tolerance test measurement, the same measurement as when I started.  This stuff felt gooood. I felt very alive, alert, focused, motivated, and after working out I had a huge pump and quick recovery.  NOTHING like what I had felt just 2 weeks prior.

Adrenal Reset is no joke.  I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

FACEBOOK