My Current Goals and Progress

This is where I will update my goals, progress, and results on what I am doing and testing.


Started: 3/26/2012
Diet: Strict Basic Diet with extra Vitamins and Nutrients like Complex Bs and Folic Acid.


Supplements: Pre-workout is Methylfire, During-workout is SizeOn, Post-workout is Micellar Creme.


Weight: 181.8
BF%: 21.7 ( I took over a month off from a healthy diet lol)
I weight myself at the same times after doing the same things every day.


Routine: Mass Gained Focused routine.
Goal: I want to gain size (7lbs) and want burn body fat (-3%) through my diet.


There are some new things I'm doing.  I have created a Basic Calorie Point system to help monitor my diet in a more simple way. 

WEEK 1 RESULTS: Only worked out 4 times that week. But i watched my diet pretty well. +0.4 lbs and -2.7%


WEEK 2 RESULTS:  The worst week yet.  Got slammed with Essays and tests so I worked out once this week and my diet suffered as well.  My pre-work out drink changed as well to GAT. Pics coming soon.
LBS = 180.2 change of -2lbs
BF% = 19.7% change of +0.7%

WEEK 3 RESULTS: So far
BF% = 17.5% change of  -4.2%










WEEK 4 RESULTS:

FINAL RESULTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

FACEBOOK