My Fall 2012 fitness

FXII 


Program


"FXII Program" really just stands for "Fall '12 Program"; just being fancy.  After taking a long almost 2 months off from everything and sitting back enjoying my summer, it is about that time to get back into shape during the fall.


First thing is first, setting my goals (See Setting Goals article).  I am going to make them small and simple for this first month.  Then I will raise the goals by a lot more for the following month.

Fall 2012 Goals:
September
+10 lbs
-4% body fat
<35:00 minute 5k

Bi-Weekly (hopeful evaluation results)
+5 lbs after the first 2 weeks
-2% body fat after the first 2 weeks

Now that I know what my goals are, I need to find my motivation to get me there (see Finding Your Motivation)

Inner Motivation: To fulfill my long time desire of being muscular and what I consider "big" and my will to prove to my self that I am in control of my fitness.  I am going to take a picture of me and a picture of a physique that I want to achieve and tape them next to each other to constantly remind me why I am pushing through this.

Outer Motivation:  To be a sexy beast for my new wife and once again, prove to others, that I know what I'm talking about, I know how to achieve my goals, and I can do it alone.  I am going to take a picture of my wife to the gym with me and names of people that ignite the fire to achieve my goals.  These will serve as constant reminders at the gym of why I am there and give me a greater drive.

THE SUPPLEMENTS  ( also see Program Prep)


Omegathin - all natural fat burner (new test)
Ignite 2 - Pre workout (new test)
Elite - Meal enhance or replacement
Win50 - Testosterone support (new test)
Obscurity - Lean Mass gainer (new test)
SizeOn - During Workout 
Engorge - Appetite enhancer (new test)
ISO100 - Post Workout
Multi-elite - Multi Vitamin

Stay tuned for the updates.  Check out D's Workouts for other things I've done




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

FACEBOOK