Serious Results 2012


In 2012 I started a new routine with the goals of gaining in mass while reducing body fat. 

The routine consisted of light to heavy weight lifting with a mix of high reps and low reps.  The high reps and low weight was to help burn fat, the low reps and high weight was to build muscle. Consistently working out no less than 5 days a week for 1 month.

The diet was suppose to be strict no fat, no sugar, low car, high fiber, and high protein diet.  Of course, being the average person I am, I slacked off on the diet off and on.

The Supplements were needed to increase the efficacy and the effectiveness of the diet and routine.  I wanted the most and best results in 1 month.
  • I drank JetFUSE pre workout and took 1ONE test booster stacked with Bad Ass Mass test booster.
  • During my work out I drank SIZE ON.  
  • And after my workout I drank my super high calorie post-workout shake Serious Mass
  • Then after the month was over I cycled off the test boosters with 2ndGEAR.
MY RESULTS:
I gained 13+ LBS
I lost 2% body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!

FACEBOOK